Internal Application Specialist
Last update: 31.05. 2022 12:31
Job Type: Full-time,
Sector: Development & Engineering,
Benefits: Option for Remote Work, Meal vouchers, Extra vacation, Flexible Schedule,
Hiring: Men and Women
For our client, a Dutch-based company, that provides industrial and garage doors and has already delivered doors to thousands of projects, we are looking for an Internal Application Specialist with experience with Infor or CRM/SAP, Helios, ERP etc. You will initiate and plan the implementation of new systems and provide guidance to IT professionals and other staff within the organization.
This job role is based on 50 % working from home and 50 % working in two locations Prague and Nový Bydžov.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintain and continuous improvement of the application;
- Proper functioning of the application;
- Design and develop new functionality;
- User support: register and handle issues reported by users.
- Supporting users in the use of Infor LN and Salesforce: answer questions, solve problems, apply changes;
- 1st Line Support: intake of reported issues related to applications: assessing requests received and if necessary assigning them to other solution groups.
- 2nd and 3rd Line Support: solving problems, applying changes to the systems.
- Design and develop functional changes (3d line support) to the system and test them in cooperation with key users;
- User management: creating or deleting users within the Infor LN and Salesforce applications, and assigning the correct roles to users;
- Maintenance of the business process model within Infor LN (using DEM);
- Communicate with users about the status of reports, requests, etc., and inform the organization about possible malfunctions within the applications
- Experience with Infor LN;
- Connection to IT infrastructure Management, ITIL/ITSM, data analyses, and problem-solving;
- Solid IT background and consistently up-to-date with advancements in the field with at least 3 years experience in a such a role;
- Acquainted with manufacturing organizations;
- Basic knowledge of SQL and MS SQL server;
- Experience with Agile / Lean methods (preferably);
- Fluent in Czech and English.
What we offer:
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Self-organization of working time
- Extra holidays
- Meal vouchers
- Good working environment and good co-workers
Region: Czech republic,
District: Praha hlavní město