Senior C++ Engineer
Last update: 10.11. 2021 08:46
Job Type: Full-time,
Sector: Development & Engineering,
Benefits: Option for Remote Work, Meal vouchers, Sick Days, Extra vacation, Cafeteria system, Multisport Card Contribution,
Hiring: Men and Women
This position is open in the successful US company – leader in payment and commerce solutions. The product portfolio is the most successful restaurant solution available to the global market today. The product helps turn the restaurant into a place where you’re being served quickly, get exactly what you ordered, get great service, be able to provide feedback and pay using mobile.
Currently the team works on the moving the now legacy monolithic windows only application to the 21st century, making it a platform independent component accessible via gRPC based API. The team works in Agile environment with the use of Scrum methodology. The company provides an opportunity to get unique experience and possibility of further development and growth.
- To understand and learn the business area of the product;
- To design architectures and bring to life;
- To look for clever and practical solutions;
- To solve complex problems;
- To communicate and operate well across a large organization.
- Good knowledge of C++
- Solid Software engineering skills (algorithms, data structures)
- Advantage: experience with Python; GIT;
- Good English – international environment.
- Working with strong IT professionals and learning best practices
- International environment of the stable company
- Nice office with table football, play station and summer grill. Location: Karlín
- Team buildings, business breakfasts
- Flexible working hours, 1 Home Office weekly on agreement with a manager
- Benefits: 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days, Cafeteria program – 12.000 CZK/year + 3% from your salary, Multisport card and others.
District: Praha hlavní město