IT Security Assesment Specialist
Last update: 03.01. 2022 11:11
Job Type: Full-time,
Sector: Cyber & Security,
Hiring: Men and Women
I am looking for a colleague that will stand at the helm of global IT Security projects, coordinating and ensuring their successful implementation. This position is open in a prosperous FinTech company with very successful operations in the Czech and international markets. The company promotes a flat structure and informal ambiance.
In this position, you should be able to independently work on assigned assessments and/or detected incidents and crises, swiftly respond and escalate when necessary. Additionally, you help to identify root cause, proposes and defines direct and long-term corrective measures and also takes ownership for actions of incident prevention.
Finally, you should be able to manage remediation activities identified during internal/external audits across all entities. The role also proposes the best assessment methodology and ensures that the level of security is in line with internal IT Security documentation & legal/regulatory requirements.
- Investigates security breaches and other cybersecurity incidents
- Suggests IT security recommendations and designs appropriate IT security measures regarding identified findings from IT security incidents or assessments
- Assesses and enforces remediation activities in the company
- Manages related IT security solutions/tools for IT security investigation
- Handles events such as identifying security issues, extensive troubleshooting, and coordinating resolution. The events can include hardware/software failures as well as security breaches and threats, or network connectivity issues.
- Conducts IT security assessments and evaluations discover vulnerabilities in information systems, performs penetration tests. Identifies and resolves potential security breaches and vulnerability issues.
- Fully coordinates or supports activities to ensure compliance with internal and external IT security requirements
- Properly reports and tracks the remediation of IT security assessments findings
- min. 2 years experience in IT / information security, IT audit or IT risk management area
- Good experience with the management of crisis situations, multicultural and multinational communication
- General knowledge of/about:
- IT security assessment and security audit techniques
- IT and Information Security good practice (ITIL, ISO 27001, PCI-DSS etc.)
- Microsoft, UNIX and middleware infrastructure administration, IT architecture, and network security
- Ability to quickly analyze the situation and identify root cause, define corrective measures and take ownership to prevent incidents if possible
- Experience with penetration testing (web & mobile applications, operating systems, services)
- Proven track of 1-year experience in assessor role
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
Professional certification in the areas of information security, IT / security audit techniques is an advantage
- 20% annual bonuses
- Loyalty bonuses
- Retirement insurance supplement
- Meal supplement
- Discounts on bank products
- Better rates on saving accounts
- Multisport card
- 25 days of vacation
- 2 sick days/year
- Flexible working hours
- Technical and soft skills training
- Corporate events and team buildings
- Relax / active / playrooms
District: Praha hlavní město