Junior IT Support
We are looking for junior IT Support, who will provide application support for the global platform provider in the wealth management sector.
- Diagnosis and Problem Solving – identify, troubleshoot and resolve production issues.
- Collaborate with colleagues, operational/client-servicing staff and other users to produce long term scalable root cause solutions that adhere to procedural and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Work with developers, analysts and testers to ensure that production fixes and business process changes are fit for purpose.
- English on at least communicative level.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- University degree in IT, Finance or similar.
- Self-motivated, confident, and active working style.
Nice to have skills:
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Experience in Finance, IT or project management desirable but not essential.
- Flexible working hours and Home Office (50/50) – long term if needed
- Employee referral bonus
- Cafeteria system
- Life/Pension insurance and money planning assistance
- Meal Allowance
- Multisport card
- Premiums & Oncall Remuneration
- 26 days of Holiday per calendar year
- 7 sick days per calendar year
- Mandatory and additional training online trainings
- Funding of Professional Exam Qualifications based on position
- Maternity/Parental Care – support and advice with paperwork, providing information
- Possibility of Sabbatical Leave
- The best office location in Brno city Centre with Coffee & Relax rooms, beautiful terrace, Foosball tables, ping-pong, library, bean bags, 19 kitchens.
- Relocation + Support with getting visa
- Knowledge transfervia business trips
- Possibility to meet your colleagues in NZ, HK, UK, AUS, SNG.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
We are looking forward to your CV.
- IT Project & Management
- Option for Remote Work
- Meal vouchers
- Sick Days
- Extra vacation
- Pension Insurance Contribution
- Czech language not required
- Contribution to meal
- Contribution to life insurance