Junior Java Developer for International Company
Last update: 06.03. 2023 12:06
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time,
Sector: Development & Engineering,
Benefits: Option for Remote Work, Meal vouchers, Sick Days, Extra vacation, Flexible Schedule, Transportation, Cafeteria system, Pension Insurance Contribution, Multisport Card Contribution, Czech language not required, Educational courses and trainings,
Hiring: Men and Women
Do you have educational background in SW engineering and want to get practical experience? There is a great opportunity for fresh graduates and junior developers to enhance your skills in the international environment of one of two biggest German banks.
- Design and implementation of new web application using Java on application tier.
- Defect analysis and code reviews.
- 3rd level support for the application once it’s released to production.
- Last-year student of fresh graduate of Computer Science or similar program OR specialist with 1-2 years experience in SW development.
- Knowledge of Java from your study / pet / commercial projects.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Fluent English – work in the international environment.
- Advantage: knowledge of Spring and/or Angular.
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth.
- Office is in the city center.
- Flexible working hours within agile SCRUM setup.
- Generous package of 6 weeks of vacation, 6 sick days and up to 30 days of paid sick leave.
- Sponsored public transport card, Multisport card, cafeteria system benefits.
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture.
District: Praha hlavní město