Java Developer with 1-2 years of experience
Last update: 24.02. 2023 14:31
Job Type: Full-time,
Sector: Development & Engineering,
Benefits: Option for Remote Work, Meal vouchers, Extra vacation, 13th salary, Cafeteria system, Pension Insurance Contribution, Multisport Card Contribution, Partial Remote Work, Czech language not required, Educational courses and trainings,
Hiring: Men and Women
Terrific opportunity for a fresh graduate or specialist with 1-2 years of commercial experience! You will join a stable and prosperous company with a head office in Austria, a leader in the field of construction materials production.
You will work in an international product team on the development of strategic web platform. The company uses Adobe Experience Cloud as the Digital Experience Platform to manage around 100 websites, 8 brands and millions of customer interactions. The goal is to offer leading experience and maximize the value of digital relationships with company’s customers.
Use this chance to work with the modern stack and enhance your skills!
- You will work in an international DEV team together with the respective Product Owner and Business Owners.
- You take care of quality, performance and reusability of your code.
- Together with the team you are working on backlog topics, acceptance criteria and user stories (backend development, integration to other enterprise systems).
- You contribute to development guidelines and test automation strategies.
- You present your developed user stories within the review meetings and support the team hands-on.
- At least 1 year of professional experience in Java development.
- Knowledge about development environments like IntelliJ and GIT.
- Experience with REST API calls.
- Experience in writing unit and integration tests.
- Good spoken and written English skills are required.
- Advantage: experience with Adobe Experience Manager or any other Content Management System. Or interest in learning it?.
- Opportunity to learn Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) which is one of the leading content management platforms to build websites, mobile apps, and more.
- Possibility to develop towards a Fullstack Developer in case of interest.
- Convenient location – Prague Old Town.
- Flexibility: office attendance around 20-30% of the time.
- International environment.
- Young and dynamic team.
District: Praha hlavní město