Tester for Invoicing tool – HPP/ICO – Brno
Last update: 05.09. 2022 07:30
Job Type: Full-time, Freelance,
Sector: Development & Engineering,
Hiring: Men and Women
Would you like to take part in something big and significant? Would you like to work on a project that affects a lot of people and entities? – You can stop your search, you are at the right place.
Our client is one of the leading European suppliers of ICT solutions. Developed own corporate, economic and payroll systems that saves time and money for companies across the world every day. In addition, they work on custom development for state and public administration, education and healthcare as well as the commercial segment.
We are developing the most popular cloud invoicing tool on the market, which has already been registered by more than 300,000 tradespeople and entrepreneurs via the website or our mobile app. We make it easier for our users to manage their finances not only in the Czech Republic, but also in Slovakia. We are currently finalizing the new mobile and web application and want to release it to users in excellent quality. To meet our ambitions, we are looking for a new colleague in the team for the position of Tester.
What will be your job?
- Testing of new functionality in the application and you can add your ideas directly to the backlog. So you can influence how the application works.
- Preparation of the data environment for the introduction of bugs and their registration with determination of priorities.
- Creating, writing, and managing test scenarios that we keep in one place in TestRail.
- In addition to manual regression tests, you will automate tests in our own framework, which is built on Selenium.
- REST API testing and creation of automated API tests within the Postman application.
What do we expect from you?
- Orientation in testing and QA of web and mobile applications, ideally 2+ years of testing experience.
- Knowledge of working with REST API.
- Knowledge of working with SQL databases at the level of at least basic queries.
- Fundamentals in object-oriented programming at the level of writing automated tests or desire to learn and improve in automated tests.
- You are not afraid to speak up because it would be a mistake if your ideas and feedback were not heard.
Why should you be part of the team?
- You will join a team of analysts, developers and testers working on SW, which is the market leader.
- We work in two-week sprints and release features gradually, so you can see the results of your work immediately.
- We have written thousands of automated tests that simplify our work.
- Every opinion is important to us, so you have a chance to influence everything that happens around you.
- You can combine work from the office with Home Office. We meet in the office mainly on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and it would be nice if you were here with us.
- We have freedom in which employee benefits we choose from the offer, PS4 is available for you to relax.
Region: South Moravian Region,