Research Analyst – Cloud Innovation and Services
Last update: 04.10. 2022 11:55
Job Type: Full-time,
Sector: Development & Engineering,
Benefits: Option for Remote Work, Sick Days, Extra vacation, Flexible Schedule,
Hiring: Men and Women
Our client, who is the most respected global technology market research firm operating in over 110 countries worldwide, is looking for a Research Analyst with technical skills who join European Cloud Innovation and Services team to support our Services research business.
The role will involve some travel, predominantly in Europe but occasionally to other regions.
As a Research Analyst, you will conduct research and contribute to the development, articulation, and creation of diverse research deliverables from infographics and reports to vlogs.
You will be responsible for:
- Conducting primary and secondary research on the IT Services market movements
- Employ storytelling techniques in authoring and publishing reports and presentations
- Extract insight from data to build narratives, and forecast market dynamics
- Actively participate in developing thought-leading topics and themes in the services domain and its implications for vendors and end-user organizations.
- Providing timely, insightful, and relevant commentary on industry events in Europe or that have European relevance
- Ensuring timely delivery of research and consulting engagements
- Collaboration with data and research teams, regional GTM, marketing, and other internal stakeholders
- 3-7 years of the total experience in working with technology research and analysis
- A broad understanding of the IT services market and key vendors in Europe
- An understanding of the IT market intelligence analyst world, either directly from an analyst background or in interactions with analysts
- Advanced writing skills
- Expertise in using spreadsheets (Excel sheets) for Data Analysis and statistical analysis.
- Excellent presentation, communication & analytical skills
- Fluent English is a must
- Understanding of new technologies such as AI, RPA, BDA, blockchain, cloud, etc.
What we offer:
- A full-time, permanent position
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Benefits vary per company’s offering in the country of hire
- Participate in many non-work-related activities globally
- You will become a part of a dynamic, international trained network with a driven and collaborative culture
- An exciting job that will offer you new opportunities and learnings every day
Are you interested in this role? Feel free to apply or contact me.
Region: Czech republic,
District: Praha hlavní město