IT Governance Specialist – Set standards to a new level!
Last update: 05.09. 2022 07:32
Job Type: Full-time,
Sector: Development & Engineering, IT Consultation,
Benefits: Option for Remote Work, Meal vouchers, Sick Days, Extra vacation, Flexible Schedule, Cafeteria system,
Hiring: Men and Women
Czech IT company, developing and customizing financial systems globally is looking for an IT Governance Specialist!
You will be working in fast & dynamic work environment. Each team chooses its own style of ‚Agile‘ work – it can follow a specific framework, or create its own hybrid. That may come as a shock to some newcomers but it works!
We are the governance team. We are supporting the safe and optimal operation of the entire company – we are affecting thousands of employees and millions of customers.
It is our responsibility to simplify multiple regional, global regulatory requirements, industry standards and all of them transform into day-to-day reality by issuing the IT standards. Right now, we are looking for a colleague that will help us define an updated IT Governance framework and coordinate its implementation. Experience in IT Governance, IT audit or IT Risk management is welcome.
What are you going to do?
As part of our team, you’ll be responsible for defining and implementing IT standards in several entities across the world. This includes defining processes affecting more than 50k employees and regular discussions with relevant stakeholders on complex solutions and their optimization and automation – finding the best approach for the given situation together with various technology experts and other business supporting functions (Enterprise Architecture, Data Governance, Legal and Compliance, Operational Risk etc.).
- Understanding of IT standards such as ITIL, COBIT or general market standards.
- Basic understanding of IT regulations and standards in connection with financial institutions (GDPR, PCI DSS, EBA Guidelines, etc.)
- Experience with creating official IT documentation including defining the IT processes and IT awareness campaigns.
- Ability to analyze situations and propose/coordinate required tasks.
- Ability to communicate in specific areas, especially IT Operations, Architecture, Application Development, Legal & Compliance, Operation Risk and others.
- Communicative skills, common sense, and an ability to work in a global, multicultural company are essential.
- Easily negotiable flexi office
- Motivating yearly bonuses
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- 5 days Personal time off
- Meal allowances
- Contribution to pension scheme
- Possible foreign business trips
- Up to two 24″ monitors
- Smartphone – iOS or Android
- Fruits on Mondays and Wednesdays
- Relax & games room
- Yoga lessons & Massages
District: Praha hlavní město