Android Developer – Android TV, full remote
Last update: 26.07. 2022 11:10
Job Type: Full-time, Freelance,
Sector: Development & Engineering,
Benefits: Flexible Schedule, 100% Remote Work, Czech language not required,
Hiring: Men and Women
Do you want to be part of a young international team developing a native application for Android TV for companies such as SONY? This is the development of a specific application that is used to display advertisements or arrivals and departures at airports. We are looking for a Core Android Developer for hundreds of thousands of screens.
- The biggest part of the work is the development and maintenance of a native application for TV producers. You will work directly with Japanese manufacturers.
- This is pure backend development in close cooperation with HW development. That means no UI or Play Store.
- Are you tired of changing the project every few months and want to participate in the long-term development and improvement of one product? Then you are right here.
- Due to the great freedom we want to give you, at least 2 years of experience with Android Development is important to us.
- Practical experience with the Kotlin programming language is also important for us.
- You will work in an international dynamic team. English at a communicative level is one of the key abilities for us.
- Experience with Git and active membership in the android community is a big advantage.
- The possibility to participate in the development of a native application for thousands of users. Moreover, this is a long-term and perspective project.
- Background in a pleasant environment in Prague and the possibility of full-remote cooperation.
- Informal atmosphere and work in a very young and multinational team. We don’t need Czech.
- A package of benefits such as flexible working hours, a great atmosphere based on „knowledge sharing“, regular Friday pizza, and fun even outside the office, or the opportunity to participate in international events and conferences abroad.
Region: Czech republic,
District: Praha hlavní město