Java Lead Developer –50 % HO, Amazing Benefits
Last update: 28.06. 2022 13:17
Job Type: Full-time,
Sector: Development & Engineering, IT Consultation, IT Project & Management,
Benefits: Option for Remote Work, Meal vouchers, Wage bonuses, Sick Days, Extra vacation, Flexible Schedule, 13th salary, Cafeteria system, Pension Insurance Contribution, Multisport Card Contribution, Czech language not required, Relocation bonus,
Hiring: Men and Women
Do you have long-term experience with Java Development? We are looking for a leader of a 10-member team of Java Developers in a multinational banking company. Opportunity to make career progress.
- Do you like creating new features? Developing new web-based applications and frontends would be a huge part of your job.
- You would also integrate backend systems to realize the functionality of your application.
- As a team leader, you also would be the go-to person for your colleagues. You will be their support in terms of incident resolution, bug fixing, and testing.
- You would have an opportunity to cooperate with business analysts, architects, and developers. A dynamic and diverse work environment is waiting for you.
- As a Java Lead Developer, you should have at least 5 years of experience with Java technologies such as Java, J2EE, and Spring Framework.
- Huge advantage would be experienced with web-services development: REST/SOAP/XML/WSDL.
- Experiences with Web technologies such as HTML5, CSS, Java Script React, or Apache Wicket would be also great.
- Other nice have experienced are relational DBs (Oracle), units and module testing, and OpenShift / Azure / CI/CD.
- You could work in modern offices in Karlovo náměstí with relax corner where you can recharge your batteries and amazing multicultural colleagues.
- But if you also like to work from home, you could stay home for 50 % of your work time. In addition, working hours are flexible
- In terms of budget, you could count on annual remuneration, competitive salary, relocation bonus, and retirement savings contribution.
- In addition, we offer a package of benefits such as 6 weeks of vacation, 6 sick days, and 4 self-study days, sponsored public transport, Multisport card, cafeteria system benefits, children ‘s summer camps contribution, and a sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth
Region: Czech republic,
District: Praha hlavní město