QA Engineer for email campaigns – USA e-commerce company
Last update: 16.06. 2022 16:50
Job Type: Full-time,
Sector: Development & Engineering,
Benefits: Option for Remote Work, Meal vouchers, Sick Days, Extra vacation, Flexible Schedule, 13th salary, Partial Remote Work, Czech language not required,
Hiring: Men and Women
The company operates the most famous American internet auction hall, and you can join this prestigious opportunity, whether you are a talented junior or skilled professional.
Our Marketing team is looking for an experienced QA engineer with a passion for quality toward scalable solutions. The position will support the transactional and marketing portfolio across multiple channels.
The candidate will develop, drive, and deliver high-level test strategies, methodologies and take a hands-on approach to implement them. The candidate will work closely with Product Owners, Front-End Developers, and Engineers in a global team.
As a QA Engineer, you are responsible for End-to-End testing. Your main testing area is the email channel and you are owning the sign-off to send emails to production. In order to do that, you are required to create the test strategy, execute it (manual testing) and report on the test results.
In your day-to-day tasks, you work on different projects and you need to communicate with different teams and stakeholders from around the globe. On a second level, you actively contribute to your team by providing suggestions, ideas, documentation, and exploring the implementation of automation scripts
- 2+ years of multi-platform testing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (min. B2-C1)
- Knowledge of various software testing methods (Regression, Load/Stress, Code Coverage Analysis, Black/White box testing, Acceptance, Performance)
- Automation (Jenkins preferred) using standard frameworks
- Test automation experience with Java
- Experience in creating effective test plans and BDD test cases
- Experience in cross-platform client testing (iOS, Android, Chrome, IE, Safari, Firefox etc.)
- Experience in creating test plans based on end-user scenarios
- Prior QA automation testing, quality assurance methodologies, and processes experience
✨What you will get for all your hard work?
- Paid leave: 25 days per calendar year
- Bonuses: Targeted performance bonus of 10% paid annually – due to line manager
- Meal allowances: meal vouchers: CZK 100 fully paid by the employer for min 4 working hours/day
- A greater extent of time off/special cases of time off (e.g. sick days)
- Allowance for sports activities 500 CZK per month, EUC premium blue card
- Flexipass vouchers of 500 CZK per month
- Flexible working hours + home office
- Very attractive payment conditions
- Friendly flexibility – possibility to work from the Prague office (Karlín) or with a combination of home office
- long-term project and certainty
- background in a world-famous American company
Region: Prague, Czech republic,