Security Analyst for Space Programme (Contract/IČO)
Last update: 15.06. 2022 12:06
Job Type: Freelance,
Sector: Cyber & Security, Infrastructure, Data Science & Analytics,
Hiring: Men and Women
The first man already left his footprint on the Moon but you can be the one leaving his print in Space!
If you agree to that to participate on space programme is slightly funnier than to work in the bank, you should continue reading:)
But first let’s get terminology straight. What is EUSPA (European Union Agency for the Space Programme)? EUSPA’s mission is to be the user-oriented operational Agency of the EU Space Programme, contributing to sustainable growth, security and safety of the European Union.
Our team participate on management of EUSPA infrastructure and we are now looking for and experienced IT Specialist for Security Area.
Your tasks will be>>>
- security analysis
- frequent work with SIEM/Splunk technologies
- data flow to and through Splunk
- protocol resource management
- creating and scripting of Splunk App (Python)
What experiences will you need for this job>>>
- Certifications such as CompTIA, CEH or similar
- Longterm experiences with IT Security audits
- Knowledge of tools for packets analysis and their outputs (tcpdump, Wireshark)
- Knowledge of MS Cloud Security and NisT, OWASP, CIS, MITRRE ATTACK
- Experience with networks and broad understanding of network protocols and services, e.g. FTP, HTTP, SSH, SMB, LDAP)
- We welcome strong written and communication skills, excellent problem-solving ability, such as access and diagnostics of various technical problems
Nice to have: SPLUNK, CCNA, CCNP, CISSSP, CEH, GCIA, GPEN, GCIH, GSEC or other similar certification
WE OFFERStable background of the largest Czech IT company You will have the opportunity to participate in domestic and foreign projects Pleasant and modern working environment awaits youTogether with the manager, you set up a personal development plan, including completion of training courses You will be able to obtain certificationsHybrid cooperation (HO/Onsite) You will also find with us: Cafeteria, 25 days holiday, meal voucher, supplementary pension insurance, discounted employee tariffs, discounts on IT products, corporate sports and social events, etc.
Region: Czech republic,
District: Praha hlavní město