QA Specialist with C# – Security Testing
Last update: 24.06. 2022 09:03
Job Type: Freelance,
Sector: Development & Engineering,
Benefits: 100% Remote Work,
Hiring: Men and Women
We are looking for a Software QA Specialist (also a fresh graduate with related diploma thesis) who will help us to grow our tech stack and share QA best practices. Each SQA engineer is in one of the individual Scrum development teams.
Our tests are C# based and we have our homebrew automation library that helps us by wrapping Selenium Webdriver and improves sharing of common functions across the whole team. We do not keep a huge set of manual tests. Each SQA engineer needs to decide how he will be testing the user story and if the test is worth keeping. If yes, it needs to be automated.
Furthermore, we take care of SonarQube – a tool for static analysis. We are trying to implement it as a development standard and exploratory testing and having exploratory sessions before major releases in all dev teams.
What would you do:
- Plan and develop test coverage.
- Be responsible for the testing of internally developed products (mainly automated testing).
- Test new web applications over UI and API.
- Create your own automated testing scenarios.
- Troubleshoot issues and identify the root causes.
- You will communicate with developers, product managers, and project managers to resolve defects.
- Contribute to our internally developed test automation stack.
Skills you will need:
- Experience with software quality assurance and testing methodologies.
- Knowledge of some Object-oriented programming language, preferably with C#.
- Experience in automated testing of UI and API.
- Theoretical knowledge of design patterns.
- Knowledge of the Selenium platform and Microservice design pattern is a big advantage.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies.
- At least an intermediate level of English (B1).
Moreover, we are starting with another automated testing like security, performance, mobile, cross-browser, etc. So interest and drive to learn them is a big advantage.
- Competitive salary with quarterly bonuses
- Flexible working hours (core time 10 am – 3 pm) and 100% Home Office
- The opportunity to work on projects for some of the most innovative brands in the world, often before products are released to the general public
- Agile teams – you can work on a variety of projects and problems that interest you
- Chance to put your ideas into practice and engage with hundreds of employees globally, therefore an English-speaking environment.
- Location: We will be glad to welcome you to our modern new offices in Brno, Vlněna campus or on remote bases.
- A comprehensive benefits package (5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan).
- External training and a lot of internal training, which offers opportunities to support your growth (e.g. Scrum, English language lessons).
- New offices in the city center with relaxation zones and a big terrace with a grill. Parking place and bicycle room.
Region: Czech republic,