Data Engineer – Join new Data Expert Team
Last update: 09.06. 2022 10:56
Job Type: Full-time,
Sector: IT Consultation, Data Science & Analytics,
Benefits: Meal vouchers, Wage bonuses, Extra vacation, Flexible Schedule, Indefinite term contract, Cafeteria system, Pension Insurance Contribution, Home Office Financial contribution, Multisport Card Contribution, Partial Remote Work,
Hiring: Men and Women
Are you looking for a unique opportunity – to become part of the newly created CEE Data Team and put your hands on establishing a new technology data world? Do you want to be the first expert in the early stages of the data transformation program, re-building a platform for an international banking and insurance group of French origin?
Join us as a Data Engineer!
→ Our Data Team ←
We are assembling a team made up of one Data Analyst, one Data Engineer, and one Data & Process Manager to work under the guidance of an experienced Senior Manager. So yes, you can bring your data buddy and team up!
→ Our tech stack and processes ←
ADLS, Databricks, ADF, Azure DevOps, Azure Cloud, Databricks, SQL, Spark, Python, Spotfire, AAS, Power BI, Qlik Data Integration (Attunity), Git, CI/CD
- maintain and enhance the operationality of the Data Team Assets
- develop, enhance and maintain data applications in Data platforms
- development and automation of ingestion flows, data curation, and access layers
SECOND, DataOps MISSION
- implement and enhance the current production dataflows of the Datalake
- improve and deploy data engineering standards, procedures, and processes
- support, upskill and advise other Data Fellows of our Data community
- experience in data engineering/analytics projects
- BI skills and BI systems knowledge
- SQL/Python /R
- fluency in English (Czech is an extra advantage for you)
NICE TO HAVE
- great experience with the Big Data stack in the cloud environment and production (build & run)
- understanding of Spark processes
- good understanding of the SW development process (Git, CI/CD, etc.)
- Home Office (60%)
- Home Office contribution (600 CZK/month)
- Laptop & IT equipment for remote work
- Financial bonuses
- Flexible working hours
- Mentoring by external Senior Data experts team
- 25 days of holiday
- Meal vouchers worth 150 CZK/day
- MultiSport/Sodexo Flexi Pass card (600 CZK/month)
- Free annual travel insurance for Europe
- Free life insurance
- Pension insurance (400 CZK/month)
- Delicious coffee without limit
- E-learning courses
- Modern offices and modern technologies
Interested in the offer but not familiar with all of the technology mentioned? No problem. Get in touch with us anyway – we’d love to hear more about you!
Interested in the project but feel a little more skilled in the Data field? Still no problem. We’re looking for Data & Process Manager to join the same team!
Fill out some basic information about yourself and send us your resume today!
Region: Moravian-Silesian Region,