Frontend Email Developer
Last update: 06.06. 2022 09:11
Job Type: Full-time,
Sector: Development & Engineering,
Benefits: Option for Remote Work, Meal vouchers, Sick Days, Extra vacation, Flexible Schedule, 13th salary, Multisport Card Contribution, Partial Remote Work, Czech language not required,
Hiring: Men and Women
Location: Praha 8 – KarlínJob type: onsite, flexible working hours, home office 2-3x weekEmployment: Full-time permanent contract for 1 year with the possibility of extensionOffice language: English
About company: The company operates the most famous American internet auction hall, and you can join this prestigious opportunity, whether you are a talented junior or a skilled professional.
Project: The Marketing Tech team is looking for an email developer to own creative strategy and development of scalable email templates and components. As an Email Developer, you will be responsible to increase email marketing success by coding, building, and testing email communications. Primarily, you will work on improving or/and redesigning marketing & transactional emails.
Your role would involve:
- Work on daily bases with internal tools using FreeMarker, HTML/CSS, and service calls in order to optimize marketing & transactional emails for customers.
- Participate in planning, and grooming sessions focusing on design, technical implementation & innovations.
- Develop technical & domain expertise and apply it to solving product challenges.
- 3+ years of hands-on similar experience
- Strong background/foundation in HTML/CSS
- Base knowledge in how emails are coded HTML
- Strong attention to detail, debugging, and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge/experience in using API services
- Experience on an Agile team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (min. B2)
- Experience using HTML to design emails
- Background in email marketing/campaign design
- Experience with Python, SQL, REST services, GIT
- Basic understanding of concepts related to object-oriented Java/J2EE programming, and databases (FreeMarker)
- Experience developing and managing versioning in Github or similar
- Experience on JIRA
- Paid leave: 25 days per calendar year
- Flexible working hours + home office 2-3x a week
- Targeted performance bonus of 10% paid annually
- Meal vouchers
- Greater extent of time off/special cases of time off (e.g. sick days)
- Allowance for sport activities
- Flexipass vouchers
We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of this applies to you, we’d love to learn more about you.
Region: Prague, Czech republic,
District: Praha hlavní město