IT Systems administrator in Security – Graduate opportunity
Last update: 09.06. 2022 10:56
Job Type: Full-time,
Sector: Cyber & Security, Infrastructure, IT Consultation,
Benefits: Meal vouchers, Sick Days, Extra vacation, Pension Insurance Contribution, Multisport Card Contribution,
Hiring: Men and Women
Just graduated and looking for a job opportunity in IT? Are you analytically sound, and have good communication and problem-solving skills? Do you have an interest in security and networking, and have experience with any IAM?
Join our IT Security Team as an IT Systems Administrator!
For our American client, a world leader in the chemical industry, we are looking for talented junior profiles for providing support provisioning activities to all end users of key European systems.
→ Technology we use ←
MS Active Directory, MS Exchange, SAP/Oracle, SailPoint, and others
- Maintain and delete accounts mainly of MS Active Directory, SAP, and Oracle
- Create, manage changes, provide access, ensure user data quality
- Respond to work requests for technical support and perform proactive monitoring of computer systems through appropriate tools
- Document, track, and monitor problems to ensure timely and most cost-efficient resolution
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in the IT field
- Good understanding of IT Systems security principles
- Good working knowledge of MS Office Applications
- Good knowledge of English (other European Language is a plus)
- 25 days of vacation
- lunch vouchers
- 2 sick days
- „Wellness Benefit“ – Multisport card
- contribution for pension insurance or life insurance
Interested in the offer but not familiar with all of the technology mentioned? No problem. Get in touch with us anyway – we’d love to hear more about you! Fill out some basic information about yourself and send us your resume today!
Region: Czech republic,