Integration Specialist (MuleSoft or MS Azure Platform)
Last update: 09.05. 2022 08:54
Job Type: Full-time,
Sector: Development & Engineering, IT Consultation, Data Science & Analytics,
Hiring: Men and Women
How to start…I will just say for the start that the full remote is possible and our client is supporting relocation.
And now back to the jobs description:) We are looking to fill in 2 positions.
On both of them you will be part of an international team that delivers high-value advisory, training, agile projects, and leading-edge technology solutions to the customers. This all in an international environment with more than 3,000 talented colleagues.
1.MuleSoft Integration Specialist
Our client is looking for a person with an IT background to help with systems integration. You ideally already have some experience with MuleSoft Anypoint Platform and the API development. If not, they are more than happy to give you an opportunity to learn about MuleSoft and obtain certification.
But still, you need to have an experience with other relevant integration platform and in-depth understanding of different integration processes.
You should also know Java, and SDLC (eclipse, maven, git, munit, jmeter, postman) and interest in the newest integration technologies (Rest, RAML, OAS, SOAP).
2.Azure Integration Specialist
This role also requires passionate interest in the newest integration technologies and experience with one or more integration platforms or technology, preferably Azure Integration Services (Logic Apps, Function Apps, etc.).
Apart from that you need to have some IT background and practice as an integration specialist so you understand integration processes on high level.
- IT background
- Team player
- interest in new technologies
- Experience with integration
- Background in consultancy and development is big plus
And what this journey can bring to you?
· Full remote possiblity
· Nice salary
· 5 weeks of vacations/year
· 5 sick days/year
· Flexible working hours
· Cafeteria flexible spending account (12,000 CZK/year)
· Meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per workday (our customer covers 55 CZK)
· Fully covered MultiSport card enabling free entry to sports facilities in the Czech Republic
· Mondays breakfasts and monthly Friday Bars (free beer and snacks)
· Free fruits and vegetables in the office
· Wide selection of tea and coffee for free
· Yoga classes in the office
· Height-adjustable tables, relax zones with Xbox, PlayStation, and table tennis
· Czech and Danish language lessons
· Annual flu vaccination for free
Region: Czech republic,
District: Praha hlavní město