ANGULAR Developer |Junior/Medior | FULL-TIME in Prague
Last update: 17.06. 2022 14:48
Job Type: Full-time,
Sector: Development & Engineering,
Benefits: Option for Remote Work, Meal vouchers, Wage bonuses, Sick Days, Flexible Schedule, Cafeteria system, Multisport Card Contribution,
Hiring: Men and Women
For our client, an international American corporation that is the largest player in Europe market in the field of IT data and analysis, we are looking for a talented Angular Frontend Developer.
TEAM: Your future team consists of two developers, one QA person, and a Product Owner. All are focused on delivering what is the best for the company’s clients.
PROJECT: The project is a client profile management tool.
- Its helps to keep track of who should get what data and stay on top of ever-changing client requests.
- It’s internal and important part of delivering our data to our clients in timely fashion
- Desktop only web-application, single-browser support
- It is necessary to come to the office once per week, the rest of the week you can stay on Home Office.
- Designing and developing new features for the company’s users
- Streamlining & optimizing current pages
- Working on integrations to other internal systems via APIs
- Cooperating with the backend team and preparing API for new features
- 1-2 years of experience with JS/TS Development in Angular
- Communicative English level (team and users are international)
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with GIT and versioning
- Basic SQL (querying and filtering data)
- HTML/CSS experience
- UI testing experience
- Flexible working hours
- HO option
- Annual bonus
- Meal tickets, Cafeteria
- 3 sick days per year
- Regular internal and external training
- Friendly international team and daily use of English languages
- You will be in close contact with end-users, able to see their satisfaction and feedback first hand
Do you like this opportunity? Send your CV right now! ✔️
Region: Czech republic,
District: Praha hlavní město