PHP Developer for UK E-commerce platforms (Full Remote possible)
Last update: 12.01. 2022 12:50
Job Type: Full-time,
Sector: Development & Engineering,
Hiring: Men and Women
The origin of our client is in UK where they provide retail services in the area of elecronics sales. Apart from England they established themselves also in Ireland, Norway and Denmark.
They have been active in Brno since 2007 where their main purpose is e-commerce platforms‘ development in the area of finance and administration.
They are now looking for a new member for the Site Reliability Engineering/Application Support team.
There is already 8 PHP Developers in the team, working in SCRUM, anticipating on the project E-COMMERCE PLATFORM used for eletronics shopping in UK. The platform has 7 millions visitors per day and 8 orders per second.
The main activity of the PHP Developer is participation on optimisation of the platform, mainly analysis, correction and solution of the high priority incidents (L1/L2) – he will be correcting stuff on Backend in PHP.
- Technology stack: PHP 7, Symfony or other framework, Grafana, Docker, NoSQL, Oracle, Linux
- Ability to find problem and its solution (a person with analytical mind)
- Min.3 years of experience
- English on communicative level (you will be in touch with your colleagues from London)
- HPP or IČO on full remote cooperation (but you can go to the office if you want:)
- Bonuses upto 10% of your annual salary
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Mealvouchers of 110CZK value
- Pension and life insurance contribution
- Workshops, language courses
Region: South Moravian Region,