Research Analyst – Opportunity even for juniors
Last update: 30.11. 2021 11:08
Job Type: Full-time,
Sector: Data Science & Analytics,
Hiring: Men and Women
For our client, an international company with a focus on market data and their analysis, we are currently looking for a Research Analyst to join its pan-European team of IT and cloud services market research specialists. You will need to have research/data analysis experience and be an advanced English speaker. Knowledge of the IT sector is an advantage.
- Market and data analysis: gathering and consolidating information on major IT services companies across Europe, as well as analyzing business and market trends affecting the ICT sector.
- Collect data and support data-centric consulting projects and ad-hoc tasks related to the portfolio of IT services data products for European markets.
- Communicate with both, global analysts and regional and country analysts in Europe to secure on-time completion of projects.
- Provide support for clients‘ briefings through data mining from the existing services market tracker and the Service Contract Database.
- The main focus will be on researching countries in Western Europe.
Additional responsibilities and activities will include involvement in tracking emerging technology firms and local heroes. That will include the following activities:
- Data gathering and completion of deliverables (tables and ppt deck) for comparative analysis.
- Periodic monitoring of local heroes as well as firms in perspective cutting edge technology areas.
- Activities will also include support for ad-hoc consulting projects in the field of IT and cloud services as they arise.
- Quantitative market research experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and experience with managing large datasets.
- Interest in developments and trends in the IT industry.
- Education in IT or Business/Economics/Statistics.
- Fluency in written and oral business English. Another European language would be an advantage.
- Competitive compensation package
- Truly flexible, collaborating, and stimulating work environment
- HO possibility
- 3 Sick days
- Meal vouchers + Cafeteria
- Annual bonus
- Office in the city center
- Time for self-development + other regular internal and external trainings
District: Praha hlavní město