IT Governance Specialist
Last update: 17.12. 2021 11:51
Job Type: Full-time,
Sector: Cyber & Security,
Hiring: Men and Women
For our client, an international company focused on sales and logistics, we are looking for an IT Governance Specialist.
You will be responsible for IT Governance in the EU region, also in a coordinator and project leadership role. It can be security projects like the security operations center, CSIRT, or endpoint management.
- Support of IT governance in the whole EU region.
- IT procedure monitoring – monitoring of the current state of the ATSG level
- CISRT activities support for EU region
- Computer security incident report support for EU region
- Monitoring of Problem Management for computer security incident
- Endpoint management support for EU region
- Audit support activities – support for internal and external audit activities in the EU region with a focus on TTR. (J-SOX and statutory audit)
- Advanced English – technical and communication in spoken and written form
- Intermediate knowledge of Czech
- 2-4 years of experience in the IT security area
- Intermediate knowledge of Cybersecurity
- At least basic knowledge of ERP/SAP
- Experience with audits.
- Driving license B.
- Planning and communication skills.
- Flexible working hours.
- 5 weeks of vacation.
- Sick days (5 days a year).
- Catering allowance.
- Every month contribution to account in Benefity.cz system (Cafeteria system).
- Pension insurance contribution.
- Operational Leasing.
- Opportunities for education and systematic development.
- Drinks at the workplace for free.
District: Praha hlavní město