IT Infrastructure Specialist
Last update: 13.10. 2021 08:27
Job Type: Full-time,
Hiring: Men and Women
Location: Praha 8 – Ďáblice
Job type: onsite, flexible working hours
Employment: Full-time permanent contract for 1 year with possibility of extension
Office language: English/Czech
We are looking for IT Infrastructure Specialist for the most perspective leading companies in waste management in the Czech Republic. The ICT department is responsible for all ICT services provided in the CEE region. Currently the ICT department supports approx. 2000 end users, operates 2 major data centers and serves as an internal service provider/advisor for all countries.
Your Day-to-day responsibilities:
- Primary responsibilities will be understanding of the overall infrastructure landscape (HW, SW, OS, servers, networking, databases) including planning, deployment and operation.
- Taking care of the software and hardware lifecycle management.
If required, support any other CEE ICT unit (end-user computing, business applications).
✅Your top skills:
- At least 3 years of experience in IT Infrastructure support role is preffered
- Knowledge of the VMWare virtualization technology is required
- General knowledge of the SW and HW infrastructure
- Experience with following infrastructure components:
- Operating systems (Windows)
- Solid knowledge about networking technologies (Cisco, Aruba, Fortigate) and concepts (understanding of networks switches, routers, firewalls, SD-WAN) is required
- Microsoft Active Directory experience is required
- Orientation in system security is required
- Fluent English language B2-C1 (written and spoken)
- Native Czech language
- Driving license B and willingness to travel as the job requires domestically and abroad (approx 1x in 2-3 month)
✅Nice to have skills:
- Experience with databases
- Knowledge of PowerShell scripting
What can we offer you for all your hard work?
- You will work in an young and friendly international IT team.
- Company car for private use, with an opportunity to travel domestically and abroat.
- The ability to use English in the workplace.
- Learning and development opportunities: trainings, workshops, conferences.
- Background of a strong and dynamic company.
- Rich system of corporate benefits, like a 100% end-of-year bonus (13th salary) and Multisport card.
Region: Prague, Central Bohemian Region,
District: Praha hlavní město
Name: Yuliia Shevtsova