Senior Research Analyst – Enterprise Applications
Last update: 08.09. 2021 06:07
Job Type: Full-time,
Sector: Data Science & Analytics,
Hiring: Men and Women
For our client, an international company with a focus on market data and their analysis, we are currently looking for a Senior Research Analyst to join its European Enterprise Applications team. They track the market for business software and also specializes in the future of HR and finance and the role technology will play in these functions. In 2021 their key themes are strategies and business cases for ERP modernization.
They are currently expanding to enable enhanced market coverage and deeper insight into key areas. Your role will support all areas of team activities from tracking the major enterprise software vendors to identifying emerging trends in finance and HR. You will produce unique content and support the team on consulting engagements for many of the world’s leading technology companies.
This is one year fixed contract with a strong possibility of becoming permanent.
This position offers an excellent opportunity to understand how businesses utilize enterprise applications to improve core business processes and how the leading software vendors deliver on their needs. You will also collaborate with other teams, particularly the cloud and intelligent business automation practices.
- Producing regular insightful content for subscription services
- Responding to client inquiries in collaboration with colleagues
- Contributing to the delivery consulting projects
- Working with the team to support winning new business
- Beginning presentation development and public speaking
- Review market forecasts from data teams
Under normal conditions, the role may involve travel, predominately in Europe but also to other regions.
The position calls for a highly motivated and collaborative individual with strong analytical, writing, and presentation skills.
It is particularly important in this role that you have the desire to learn about both the evolution of business and technology especially in relation to key business processes.
Specific requirements for the role include:
- Fluent in English and strong English writing skills
- Numerical analysis skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, including with customers
- Experience with Microsoft Office and other productivity tools
The following experience would be advantageous:
- Prior experience as an analyst
- Prior exposure to core administrative processes and back-office operations
- Competitive compensation package
- Truly flexible, collaborating, and stimulating work environment
- HO possibility
- 3 Sick days
- Meal vouchers + Cafeteria
- Annual bonus
- Office in the city center
- Time for self-development + other regular internal and external trainings
District: Praha hlavní město
Name: David Veverka