C# Developer – embedded terminal
Last update: 06.10. 2021 09:02
Job Type: Full-time,
Sector: Development & Engineering,
Hiring: Men and Women
C# Developer for embedded terminal
Looking for an interesting contract or stable full-time job? Experienced in C# and embedded services?
Let’s join a company that is a world-class print management software developer who delivers intelligent document workflows, optimized printing, scanning and gives businesses complete control over their printer fleets.
As a C# Developer you will be a crucial member of the development team, which is now made up of 6 developers, 2 testers, and 1 product owner. You will do:
- developement of Embedded Terminals for printers mostly using ASP.NET
- analyze and design system architecture
Our TECH stack:
- .NET Framework 4.7.2 and .Net Core
- C# 8.0
- HTML & CSS
- Entity Framework
- Firebird Database
- Visual Studio / Rider
- Working knowledge of C# 8.0 / .NET framework 4.7.2 / .Net Core
- Experienced in multi-threaded programming
Knowledge of networking and network protocols: TCP, HTTP, WebSockets, REST API, SSL
- Knowledge of distributed systems
Knowledge of relational databases
- Proficiency with Git
- The contract for an unlimited period (full-time employment or freelance contract)
- Adjustable tables – if you’d rather stand than sit, no problem!
- High-end laptop and two monitors on your desk
- Parking space – drivers and cyclists can safely park here
- Possibility to work from home after a 3-month trial period.
- Paid workshops, courses, time to learn – anything you need for growth
- English and Czech language courses
- Top-quality Italian coffee – regular doses of caffeine guaranteed!
- Multisport card
Region: Czech republic,
District: Praha hlavní město
Name: Radka Čornejová