PHP Developer_print mng software
Last update: 08.09. 2021 09:56
Job Type: Full-time,
Sector: Development & Engineering,
Hiring: Men and Women
PHP developer wanted!
Looking for an interesting contract or stable full-time job? Experienced in PHP?
Let’s join a company that is a world-class print management software developer who delivers intelligent document workflows, optimized printing, scanning and gives businesses complete control over their printer fleets.
You will design, implement, and maintain:
- User interface
- REST API
- Printed and scanned documents workflows
- Data replication
- Integration with external systems like payment gateways, LDAP servers, or cloud storage
Besides that, you will of course be an important member of one of our development teams, which is typically made up of around 6 developers and 2 testers.
Our tech stack:
- PHP 7.x (latest version)
- OpenAPI for REST API documentation
- Apache 2.4
- Database: Firebird, SQL Server
We are looking for
- PHP developers with experience in writing stable, testable code
- Analytical skills and expertise in code architecture
- Willingness to learn and teach us what we don’t know
- Object oriented PHP 7
- SQL and database programming
- HTML 5, CSS 3
- Object oriented design and patterns
- Unit testing
- Networking and network protocols (TCP, HTTP)
- Proficiency with Git
- Familiarity with Windows Server OS is a plus
- The contract for an unlimited period (full-time employment or freelance contract)
- Adjustable tables – if you’d rather stand than sit, no problem!
- High-end laptop and two monitors on your desk
- Parking space – drivers and cyclists can safely park here
- Possibility to work fully from home after a 3-month trial period.
- Paid workshops, courses, time to learn – anything you need for growth
- English and Czech language courses
- Top-quality Italian coffee – regular doses of caffeine guaranteed!
- Multisport card
Region: Czech republic,
District: Praha hlavní město
Name: Radka Čornejová