Senior Java Developer (Freelancing) – Prague
Last update: 06.08. 2021 07:05
Job Type: Freelance,
Sector: Development & Engineering,
Hiring: Men and Women
◽ Start date: ASAP
◽ End date: 30/11/2021
◽ Extension: possible but, not confirmed
◽ Travel: not required
◽ Remote work: more than 50% possible
◽ Required: criminal record check
◽ Core team: 1 Architect, 1 Business Analyst, 3 SME, 1 Project manager + new members
As the OIM Expert, you will be responsible for ensuring that the identity governance and access control services align with business needs and are delivered by the standards and in line with industry best practices. You will be part of all aspects of the evolution and implementation of the identity and access service management, which includes product development and innovation in co-operation with architecture and service lines, as well as aligning to strategic IT roadmaps.
- Analyze business and technical requirements and translate them into technical design and system specifications
- Assist with product and service roadmap as well as with architecture planning
- Design, develop, tests, and implement the Identity and Access Management (IAM) system components and solutions based on the OIM
- Work with technical teams to document installation and configuration of IDM components
- Lead problem analysis, identify a root cause and present a solution to internal peers
- Java and PL/SQL are your native languages
- You have experienced first-hand OIM troubleshooting
- Experienced knowledge in the area of Identity Access Management
- You can recommend and implement fixes and prevent issues from happening again
- You’re able to critically review existing code and refactor it if needed
Consulting, capturing, and translating requirements into the system-level requirements is what you enjoy. The attention to detail and constant improvement of anything around you is part of your DNA (Azure). The self-managed, fast and sometimes stressful environment is where you want to be.
In addition to the Novartis values and behaviors, this role requires a passion for improving technology for the benefit of our patients, drive and winning spirit, striving for business excellence, efficient listening and anticipation of customer needs, and taking pride in our achievements.
Join us as we reimagine medicine!
Region: South Moravian Region, Czech republic,
District: Praha hlavní město
Name: Jakub Dubovan