Consultant for E-learning Software
Last update: 21.07. 2021 09:26
Job Type: Full-time, Freelance,
Sector: Development & Engineering, IT Consultation, IT Project & Management, IT Sales,
Hiring: Men and Women
The ideal candidate:
- has great presentation skills,
- is someone who will help us achieve the best quality of our products’ presentations and trainings, e-learning videos, pre-sales support, and technical documentation.
As a part of the Pre-Sales team, you will be connecting the worlds of our customer services (technical) and sales (business) together. But our pre-sales team is, and does, quite different things than the pre-sales teams in other companies.
- Creating trainings for business partners and internals – F2F, online, webinars, e-learning content – mostly videos
- Evaluation of product knowledge level
- Product / Technical support for the Sales team
- Product demonstration – installation and presentation for potential partners
- Checking the tender documentation, design of the best solution to fit the requirements of the customer
- Presentation skills
- Hands-on experience conducting technical trainings either F2F or online, internal or external
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Experience in IT administration and management
- Basic Knowledge of networking and virtualization
- Contract for an unlimited period (full-time employment or freelance contract)
- Top-quality Italian coffee – regular doses of caffeine guaranteed!
- Adjustable tables – if you’d rather stand than sit, no problem!
- High-end laptop and two monitors on your desk
- Parking space – drivers and cyclists can safely park here
- Paid workshops, courses, time to learn – anything you need for growth
- English and Czech language courses
- Multisport card
Region: Czech republic,
District: Praha hlavní město
Name: Jakub Dubovan