Solution architects for Core systems
Last update: 20.07. 2021 12:51
Job Type: Full-time,
Sector: Development & Engineering, Data Science & Analytics,
Hiring: Men and Women
Our client, one of the largest Central and Eastern European players in insurance, retail, and banking is looking for a Solution Architect for their new expansion and projects. You will become part of the architect team working on Core systems.
- Design and validate software, IT, and enterprise architecture
- Understand the business concepts in the insurance business. Verify business requirements.
- Understand technology and architecture design.
- Ensure alignment of architecture design for the region.
- Propose changes in the architecture of Information Systems.
- Describe, communicate and validate suggested architecture with the Global architecture team in France.
- Communicate and help coordinate the implementation of the suggested solutions.
- Support of application development lifecycle – software development process.
- Prepare specifications, design documents, and documentation that concerns architecture in the CEE region.
- Advanced English (B2) – use on a daily basis (spoken and written)
- Knowledge of Technologies & development tools: MS, NET Framework & .NET CORE, C#
- Design and Analytical skills: UML / Design Patterns
- System integration skills: WSDL / SOAP
- Database and ORM: T-SQL (MS SQL server)
- Software tool: SPARX Enterprise Architect or another similar tool
- Previous experience in SW development/architecture
- 25 days vacation + sick-days
- Cafeteria, meal vouchers, multisport card
- Flexible working hours + possibility of HO
- Strong support of training new skills and experience growth
- Possibility to work with top professionals on the market
- Modern offices
- Other benefits
District: Praha hlavní město
Name: David Veverka