Recruiter for a Swedish company in Prague
Last update: 23.08. 2021 10:03
Job Type: Full-time,
Sector: IT Consultation,
Hiring: Men and Women
The company is a global company with Swedish company culture.
A leading productivity partner for the mining and infrastructure industries.
In the 150 countries where you can find the company, they encourage own employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with support from their leaders.
They are established in Örebro and will extend a team with two Recruitment Specialists located in Prague.
Currently, we search teammate in the position of Recruitment Specialist to support our Talent Acquisition Team in the new organization Regional Center of Excellence HR Nordics.
In your role as Recruiter Specialist, you will support the business through creating a strong pipeline of talented candidates and fill job vacancies end to end. You will collaborate with Hiring Managers on finding mainly (but not only) IT candidates.
As a Recruitment Specialist and in collaboration with the team, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing for the best suitable candidates via social media – Facebook, LinkedIn
- Create Pipelines and search candidates.
- Running the hiring and recruitment process and bringing support and advice to hiring managers.
- Creating adverts, advertised in relevant job portals, channels and social media.
- Interviewing, verifying references and comparing qualifications.
- Preparing job offers according to the established salary ranges and benefits in close collaboration with local HR.
- Developing the core recruitment process and ways of working for attracting talents.
Knowledge and experience
- Bachelor’s degree required in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or similar
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and websites like LinkedIn (LinkedIn Recruiter) and Facebook
- Experience of digitalization and automation of HR processes
- Knowledge of conducting different types of interview techniques (e.g. structured, competency based and behavioral)
- Good knowledge of cloud based HR systems like SAP SuccessFactors or similar as well as Microsoft 365 and Teams
- Fluency in English, other languages such as Swedish/German etc. are an advantage
The client offers:
They are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity, and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.
- Cell phone
- Fantastic recruiter tools
- Interesting salary
- Flexible start/end of working hours
- Educational courses, training, onboarding (soft skills and technical training, etc. based on Competence & Development Planning)
- Work mostly from home
- Corporate events
- Opportunity to work up hours
- Yearly preventive medical check-up (employee can attend a general physical check-up or/and eye check; flu vaccination)
District: Praha hlavní město
Name: Nikola Haluzová