Education Program Manager- US market – excellent vacancy + full remote
Last update: 04.05. 2021 21:31
Job Type: Full-time, Freelance,
Sector: IT Project & Management,
Hiring: Men and Women
American business machine corporation and for more than a century this company has been dedicated to every client’s success and to creating innovations that matter for the world.
Right now it’s a new unique job opening – Education Program Manager – full remote, you can work from any place in the Czech republic. The project is dedicated and cooperated with the USA department, although you will work only in CET business working hours.
Possibility of full-time agreement or business license. Long-term project.
As an Education Program Manager, you will author, publish, deliver and provide reporting within the scope of education. You will also select and implement technology in support of the electronic delivery of education. In addition, you will provide usage and customer satisfaction reporting, which will serve to help tailor a curriculum that is engaging, relevant and utilized.
· Implement education technology and reporting
· Develop curriculum and deliver education programs
· Engage others to participate in and provide education across strategic technologies
- · 5 years experience leading and delivering electronic education programs
- · Good analytical and communication skills
- · Significant experience in client interaction
- · Ability to work independently, but as part of a team toward common goals
- · Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- · Strong decision-making skills.
- · PC literacy, including desktop application competency (e.g. Microsoft Office, Project, Chrome, etc.).
- · Requires problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- · Flexibility and adaptability to the demands and requirements of a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- · Able to work on multiple focus points simultaneously and interact with different team members
- · Strong time-management skills
- Excellent and unique job opportunity
- Possibility of full remote work – from any place in The Czech Republic
- Very attractive salary conditions + bonuses
- Very fair HW&SW equipment
- Possibility to jump into another new interesting project
- Certifications&Training for the future career development
Region: Czech republic,
Name: Michaela Kotýnková