L2 Application Support Engineer – energy industry – full remote
Last update: 07.05. 2021 20:02
Job Type: Full-time,
Hiring: Men and Women
Why is it great to join us? We give career opportunities to people with the potential to grow and who are willing to absorb and implement technological innovations on daily basis.
Explore the future with us now!
We provide career opportunities and stable employment in the international project from the energy industry, where YOU can get a chance to use your IT skills and English language, be a part of prominent and world-famous brands, acquire and upgrade IT skills.
Location: Full time remote – from any place in The Czech Republic
As L2 Application Support Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Be assigned for one future-oriented, long-lasting, and eminent client – The energy field
- Be responsible for a technical/administrative troubleshooting of the assigned huge Business Applications – applications for processing of energy commodities (gas, coal, water,..)
- Be a coordinator and active participant in the communication via phone, emails, chats, ticketing tool with the client, professional technicians,..
- Resolving L2 issues and escalating them from L2 to L3 team
- Be a ‘right hand’ of the team leaders, assist with reporting
- Proven years of experience in the business application support
- ITIL Process knowledge – basic understanding
- L2 Support experience with the ability to understand the customer issue and articulate the same.
- Composed Business communications
- Basic troubleshooting skills on Windows/Unix/DB/Applications issues
- Czech speaking is a must. Average English speaking skills are required to communicate with teams outside of the Czech Republic.
- Monthly wage around 40 000 – 50 000 CZK
- Full time home office
- Long-term and stable cooperation; full-time agreement
- Financial appraisal for referring your friends and acquaintances;
- Classical business working hours
- Meal vouchers (a contactless plastic card);
- Multisport card with a financial contribution
- Organized training sessions during the first weeks and further upskilling courses (online, with our experts);
- Notebook and mobile phone with privileged tariff
- 25 days of a paid leave;
- Contribution for Public transport ticket
Region: Czech republic,
Name: Michaela Kotýnková