C# Software Developer
Last update: 26.05. 2021 15:14
Job Type: Full-time,
Sector: Development & Engineering, Infrastructure,
Hiring: Men and Women
Are you proficient in C#/.NET and looking for a meaningful job? Do you prefer a smaller international company where you won’t be just one of many and you get to participate in the development of producs that have a positive impact on the environment?
International company with main business in water is looking for Senior software developer
We are about 20 developers, architects, and specialists in Czech Republic, Denmark, and Germany, sitting in a wider organization of about 1000 modelers, engineers, and other experts worldwide. We are all driven by a common interest in the water industry. Our new colleague will help us build our cloud infrastructure and online services.
What technologies do we work with?
- Our backend in C#, dotnet 5 and ASP.NET. Our services provide for example storage and access to long time series data, spatial data, and also multi-dimensional data like terabytes of model simulation results.
- We use Azure DevOps for issue tracking, bug reporting, code versioning (Git), and continuous delivery
- We target primarily Microsoft Azure environment
- Proficiency in C# is a must, other languages are beneficial
- We desire experience in cloud technologies, for example:
- Azure SQL Server
- Azure Blob Storage
- Amazon Cloud Products
- Advanced English (level B2)
- Job in environment-friendly and growing industry
- Working with new technologies
- Work in smaller group with personal touch
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Possibility to work from home
- System of corporate benefits (meal vouchers, corporate mobile tariffs, contribution to supplementary pension insurance, sports, holidays)
- Bicycle storage and shower with a dressing room in the office
- Office space which was recently completely renovated
- Free coffee, tea, and hot chocolate in the office
Region: Czech republic,
District: Praha hlavní město
Name: Radka Čornejová