C#_.NET 5 Software Developer
Last update: 01.09. 2021 11:40
Job Type: Full-time,
Sector: Development & Engineering, Infrastructure,
Hiring: Men and Women
Are you experienced in C#/.NET and looking for a meaningful job? Do you prefer a smaller international company where you won’t be just one of many and you get to participate in the development of producs that have a positive impact on the environment?
International company with main business in water is looking for C# software developer
We are about 20 developers, architects, and specialists in Czech Republic, Denmark, and Germany, sitting in a wider organization of about 1000 modelers, engineers, and other experts worldwide. We are all driven by a common interest in the water industry. Our new colleague will help us build our cloud infrastructure and online services.
What technologies do we work with?
- Our backend in C#, dotnet 5 and ASP.NET. Our services provide for example storage and access to long time series data, spatial data, and also multi-dimensional data like terabytes of model simulation results.
- We use Azure DevOps for issue tracking, bug reporting, code versioning (Git), and continuous delivery
- We target primarily Microsoft Azure environment
- Proficiency in C# is a must, other languages are beneficial
- We desire experience in cloud technologies, for example:
- Azure SQL Server
- Azure Blob Storage
- Amazon Cloud Products
- Advanced English (level B2)
- Job in environment-friendly and growing industry
- Working with new technologies
- Work in smaller group with personal touch
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Possibility to work from home
- System of corporate benefits (meal vouchers, corporate mobile tariffs, contribution to supplementary pension insurance, sports, holidays)
- Bicycle storage and shower with a dressing room in the office
- Office space which was recently completely renovated
- Free coffee, tea, and hot chocolate in the office
Region: Czech republic,
District: Praha hlavní město
Name: Radka Čornejová