Full-stack Developer (Java + Angular)
Last update: 27.04. 2021 10:23
Job Type: Full-time,
Sector: Development & Engineering,
Hiring: Men and Women
Great opportunity in the company which is the world leader in the field of data analysis in the information technology market. Their customers include almost all major players in the IT market, whether they are manufactures of mobile devices, operating systems, operating search portals, or producers of computers, printers, network elements, or are at the forefront of other industries.
You will work on the development of key application which is used to manage clients and their profiles for IT market analysis all over the world. It is a front-end application on Angular with a Java back-end.
The application is crucial for the rapid delivery of analysis to our clients and the fast development of the functionalities is expected. The primary focus will be on the integration with other key systems and process automation.
Your working place will be in the office located in the historical city center of Prague with a nice view and good access to public transport. There is a friendly ambience in the team of motivated and smart people.
- Implement new functionalities into application
- Participate in the design of individual parts of the system
- Fix bugs, tune application performance, extend existing automated tests
- Communicate with system users to understand better their need
Used Technologies & Tools:
- Java 8, Spring, Spring Integration, Spring Boot, PostgreSQL 11, JPA, Hibernate, RabbitMQ
- Angular 11
- Maven, Graylog, Jenkins
- Our application runs in AWS
- Commercial experience and knowledge of Java, relational databases, and front-end development in Angular – 2 years+
- Knowledge of automated testing
- Knowledge of the versioning system (ideally GIT)
- Fluent knowledge of Czech/Slovak (Czech-speaking team). English – at least B1 level.
- Logical thinking and the ability to solve problems
- Both internal & external training of soft & hard skills
- Teambuilding events and release celebrations with our amicable team
- Cafeteria system (Multisport card, FlexiPass, HolidayPass, contribution to pension insurance, etc)
- 25 days of holidays, 3 sick days, Home Office 1-2 days weekly
- Meal vouchers
Does it sound interesting? Apply now!
District: Praha hlavní město
Name: Alexandra Vorobyová