Network specialist – Tier 2 (ENG, SPANISH/FRENCH/GERMAN)
|Branch:||IT Consultations, analyses, IT System and HW administration, IT System and HW administration,|
|Region:||South Moravian Region,|
I am looking for Network Support Engineers to work variable shift patterns in Brno, Czech Republic.
This role is a mix of tier 1 & 2 network support for our major telecommunications means engineer determines the issue, actions by engaging relevant party, keeps client updated till solution is provided. Builds up knowledge on Cisco switches, has an access to EMEA & US devices. Learns company’s procedures and their global customers. Once fully confident then further, 2nd level is added; fixing faults, handling global clients of various technical expertise.
The company provides global network implementation and support solutions to world-class organizations, delivering cost savings and operational simplicity.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities in tier 2:
- Multi-platform Cisco support, Juniper & proprietary solutions (i.e. netgates)
- Direct customer and account team interface providing day to day network support
- Manage trouble investigation, isolation and steady state recovery
- Assists users to identify and solve complex connection/communication problems
- Workload breakdown: most of the incidents are related to high-end MPLS solutions at their edge (CE-PE), monitored proactively by an automated alerting system; along with that, also proprietary low-end VPN tunnelling solutions are supported, with a mixed reactive-proactive model. A number of cases regard other VoIP solution.
In order to provide a multilingual support you will be required to work various shifts in order to cover 24/7 operation. Shifts will be assigned to you by your manager. It will be either 8hr (Mon – Fri) or 12 hr shifts (Mon – Sun), allowing for continuous periods of rest.
- Experience of customer service ideally gained in a customer facing environment
- English proficiency in both verbal & written form
- Must be EU passport holder, willing to relocate, culturally sensitive, appreciate cultural differences.
- A Background in Maintenance and/or Managed Service Sales within the Network arena
- Helpdesk Experience
- Cisco CCNA Qualified or relevant NOC experience of at least 1 year
- Background knowledge of Frame Relay, Ethernet (MAN), ATM, IMA; knowledge of ISDN is an advantage.
- Problem resolution will require knowledge of the back-up methods such as ISDN, iBGP, HSRP, VRRP), troubleshooting, routing protocols such as OSPF, BGP and EIGRP
- Basic knowledge of Windows, Unix, ticketing systems such as Remedy
- Knowledge of MPLS and QoS policing is not required but is an advantage.
- Opportunity to work for an international, independent and stable private company in the heart of Europe
- Grow your skill base, we will support your technical development related to the role
- Be part of vibrant international team
- 1 extra week of holiday (5 weeks in total)
- Meal vouchers
- Private medical care with English speaking personnel
- Special discounts for gyms, opticians
- Czech/English classes
- Team building events
- Employee referral bonus.
Info for candidates:
Thank you for your interest in our services.
We will study your CV and in the case you are a suitable candidate for this position, we will contact you.
If you are not selected for this job, we will include you in our jobseekers database, and we will be happy to contact you in the future with another suitable job offer. You can visit our website with current job offers at www.experis.cz
+420 702 189 433