Software Tools Developers – start immediately in Prague/relocation package!
|Branch:||IT Development, Production and development, Production and development, IS/IT: Application and system development,|
Are you looking for a truly exciting and creative job? Are you fascinated by cutting-edge automotive inventions?
Become a part of a highly technologically advanced Research & Development team in Prague and learn from the masters of future.
Work for clients such as BMW, Mercedes-Benz or Audi and grow with the masters of automotive.
To strengthen the team of my client, I am looking for skilled junior-to-senior Software Tools Developers who will participate on creation of software tools for development and validation of driver assistance systems.
Your responsibilities in this role would be as follows:
● Development of SW tools and utilities for development and validation of advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) ~ programming in C/C++ or C#
● Automation of SW validation tasks, automation of software performance indicators extraction
● Development of simulation tools, utilization of reference system ground-truth data
● Software-In-Loop (SiL) and Hardware-In-Loop (HiL) test environments development
● Develop SW based on innovative frameworks such as ADTF and NVIDIA CUDA
● Collaboration with teams on other company sites
Suitable candidate for this role shoud have:
● Master’s degree in the field of Software Engineering or Cybernetics or Robotics or related disciplines is an advantage
● Very good knowledge of OOP in C++ or C#.
● Fluency in (technical) English language
● Personal responsibility and proactive approach to problems
Highly beneficial but not essential would be:
● Knowledge of Python or other scripting language is an advantage
● Experience in automotive development is an advantage
What is offered:
● Position also suitable for fresh-graduates with above-average results and relevant extra-curricular activities
● Work in a stable international company in a multinational team
● Work with cutting-edge technologies in Automotive
● Cooperation with other development sites
● Possibility to see the whole development process in one place – from an idea (customer requirement) to a product (e.g. automated parking ECU)
● Personal development – Special Trainings and Language Courses
● Package of company benefits (Bonus Structure, Pension scheme, Meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, 6 Weeks of Holidays)
● Location in Prague
● Local employment contract
Does what you read above fire you up?
If so, submit your application before January 31 by sending your CV and a short Cover letter.
Do not delay, I am hiring now and want to hear from you. Feel free to email me for more details!
+420 734 283 469