Embedded SW Developers – smart cars
|Branch:||IT Development, IS/IT: Application and system development,|
Are you looking for a truly exciting and creative job? Are you fascinated by cutting-edge automotive inventions?
Become a part of a highly technologically advanced Research & Development team in Prague and learn from the masters of future.
Work for clients such as BMW, Mercedes-Benz or Audi and grow with the masters of automotive.
To strengthen the team of my client, I am looking for skilled junior-to-senior Embedded C Developers who will primarily be responsible for developing automotive microcontrollers.
- Development of software for 16/32-bit automotive-grade microcontrollers according to specified requirements (requirement analysis)
- Integration of existing standard components and their configuration based on customer requirements
- Instantiation of 3rd party sw components – e.g. AUTOSAR SW stack
- Create software design using UML
- Analyse your ECU SW behavior in the environment of the real car
- Support setup of the SIL- and HIL- tests
- Support the Integration Phase of the whole software system
Essential requirements are:
- Solid skills in software engineering (requirement, design, construction, testing)
- High proficiency in C language
- Experience with software of small embedded devices (Microcontrollers)
- Ability to communicate in (technical) English language
Highly beneficial would be if you have a knowledge or previous experience with:
- Automotive SPICE software development processes and the associated work products
- AUTOSAR, CAN, FlexRay.
- German language or German speaking environment
- Your DNA is comprised of collaboration and team spirit. It has been decoded. You can prove this. (Note: Scientific proof not required – anecdotal proof is entirely satisfactory.)
Fresh-graduates, feel free to apply if you have hands-on experience with relevant activity (school or private project) and above-average results.
- Work in a stable international company in a multinational team
- Work with cutting-edge technologies in Automotive
- Cooperation with other development sites
- Possibility to see your work product in serially produced cars
- Possibility to see the whole development process in one place – from an idea (customer requirement) to a product (e.g. automated parking ECU)
- Developed algorithm validation on a company test track near Prague
- Personal development – sophisticated technical trainings and language courses
- Location in Prague
- A very competitive remuneration package
Does what you read above fire you up?
If so, submit your application before August 31 by sending your CV and a short Cover letter.
Do not delay, I am hiring now and want to hear from you. Feel free to email me for more details!
+420 734 283 469