NETWORK DATA TEST ENGINEER (up to 15600 Euros/year)
|Branch:||IT System and HW administration, IT Consultations, analyses, IT Development, IT System and HW administration,|
Independent, rapidly growing, private company which is the leader in providing global network implementation and support solutions to world-class organizations, delivering cost savings and operational simplicity.
For the Data Test and Activation Center I am looking for an engineer who will be responsible for ensuring complete, accurate, functional, and concisely documented changes to the client networks. This includes configuring new and existing devices, updating all management devices, testing post implementation for functionality and manageability of all devices, and ensuring supporting documentation reflects the post-implementation configuration.
DTAC engineers will be responsible for the timely installation, possible problem determination, troubleshooting, problem resolution and service activation in cooperation with internal and external resources.
- You will be responsible for reviews configurations and diagrams prior to change to ensure a successful implementation.
- You will implement scripts provided by System’s Engineering.
- You will troubleshoot in case of any layer 1,2,3 issues
- You will be responsible for an integration of new devices onto the management platform.
- You will review final Site Documentation Package prior to site acceptance.
- You will provide the You as required.
- You will provide status and update notifications
- Fluent English language communication skills are required including proficient writing ability.
- PC literate with experience of a range of software packages.
- Knowledge of communication technologies and networking technologies e.g. TCP / IP, Routing
- protocols, LAN, WAN technologies.
- Sound knowledge of Routers, Switches, Wireless controllers and Access points.
- Preferable experience with Cisco router and switch configurations or Cisco Certification (CCNA)
- Cisco Certifications preferred: CCNA, CCNP Troubleshooting
- Flexibility to work either 12 hr shifts (weekends, nights, and national holidays) or day 8 hr shifts
- (Mon – Fri). The DTAC work center operates 7×24 365 days / year.
- Get opportunity to work for an international, independent and stable private company in the heart of Europe
- Grow your skill base, you will be supported in technical development related to the role
- Be part of vibrant international team
- Have you got any friend from IT ? Tell us and get employee referral bonus for him!
+420 702 189 433