Java Developer – BI, Big Data, Prague*
Do you want to solve complex and meaningful problems while having fun? Do you want to shape the future of analytics? Are you creative, innovative, always interested in latest trends and new technologies? Join our client and help us create the best IT company in the world!
* The prettiest city in Europe (according to Huffington Post and our personal research J)
- Design and implementation of Java-based ETL framework and customer implementations processing data at a large scale
- REST API design and implementation
- Functional/technical requirements gathering and functional/technical analysis
- Strong contribution to the architecture and design
- Cross-team communication (ROLAP engine, webapp, UI/UX front-end).
- Minimum 2 years work experience in Java
- Expertise in Spring, Java frameworks/technologies in general
- Experience with enterprise application design patterns
- Interest in tdd/component testing
- Opportunity to drive the future of analytics
- Working with brilliant people
- Fun company culture
- Opportunity to learn about new technologies
- Travel and participation at TECH conferences abroad
About Experis – join our network
- Achieving business growth in today’s world means having the right people in place – the professional talent that sets organisations apart from their competition. That’s why companies the world over turn to Experis – a different kind of talent company. We have the deep industry knowledge to understand the challenges organisations face and the access to highly skilled professionals to help companies seize opportunities.
Praha Experis IT
+ 420 727 807 686
|Segment:||Research and Development, IT Development of applications and systems,|
|Location:||Prague, Central Bohemian Region,|