IT Project Manager – Pharma
|Branch:||IT Consultations, analyses, IT Consultations,|
|Men and Women|
A great opportunity for IT Project Manager with proved experience from Pharma/Healthcare/Life sciences. You will participate in the realization of SW development projects for international clients from European countries. You will manage IT application analysis, development, and implementation projects mainly related to Veeva systems.
- Detailed planning and follow-up, reporting on milestones.
- Identifying and setting up the project organization, resources, and delivery structure.
- Establishing and managing project scope and overview, creating structure and defining and managing risk and issues.
- Managing stakeholders – communication and reporting on all relevant levels at the customer and internally including in the Steering Committees.
- Ensuring projects are delivered according to the business cases including invoicing.
- Contributing project management expertise to the sales phase.
We do care about the high quality of our delivery and our customers use GxP validated systems, so you will need to follow detailed guidelines – we make sure we have well-written documentation always in place. We run projects according to our project model based on PMI.
- Experience with delivering to pharma / healthcare / life science.
- Experience with Veeva systems is an advantage.
- 3+ years of project management experience with delivering applications/software for IT.
- You have a strong Project Management tool-box.
- You relate well to people and know how to motivate your team.
- You work independently with a large personal drive while also securing project results through personal leadership.
- Extra week of vacation
- Sick days
- Possible Home office up to 3 days/weekly after the trial period
- Cafeteria points (1,000 CZK/month)
- Meal vouchers
- Refreshment onsite
- Language lessons
- MultiSport card compensated by the employer in full
- Height-adjustable tables, relax zones and ping pong
+420 702 085 425