FX Platform Automation Engineer
|Branch:||IT Development, IS/IT: Application and system development,|
|Men and Women|
As a FX Platform Automation Engineer, you will be a part of the team responsible for application under the test, which is an eCommerce application for FX Algorithmic Pricing and Trade Capture. This is a critical role ensuring the quality of software being released to Production of a very high standard.
We are one of the world’s largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
- Assisting in the build-out of BATHS, our developed bespoke framework and harness
- Assisting in the migration of existing Functional tests written in the BARX AutoTest framework to BATHS
- Developing of the AutoTest Portal so it provides “Self Service” functionality covering the management of environments, queuing, running and post-run analysis
- Building an API over the automation Database to enable the creation of new metrics to analyse the stability and performance of the BARX AutoTest and BATHS frameworks
- Implementing code coverage tools across both BARX AutoTest and BATHS frameworks to highlight gaps and duplication to improve the quality of testing
- Recommending new technology or practices that will add value to the bank in terms of performance and cost
- Proven hands-on functional automation experience in a complex area, including the creation, maintenance and execution of automated tests
- Strong experience in Java (or alternatively C#)
- Experience with Continuous Integration systems (TeamCity or Jenkins)
- Experience with Build Automation tools (Maven or Gradle)
SKILLS THAT WILL HELP YOU IN THE ROLE:
- Familiarity with Cloud environments and containerisation an advantage
- Knowledge of ReactJS (or alternatively Angular)
- Experience of developing Restful API (Swagger)
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That’s why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care, and all the tools, technology, and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.
+420 731 442 031