IDN Project Lead Engineer – internal data network project
|Branch:||IT Consultations, analyses, IT System and HW administration, IT Development, IT Consultations, IT System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development,|
We are looking for an independent Network Engineer who is able to lead IDN Engineering project. The IDN Engineering team is responsible for planning, designing, projecting and reporting on the client Private IDN networks.
- · Develop and define project goals and objectives.
- · Monitor and analyze project effectiveness using qualitative and quantitative tools.
- · Recommend and implement modifications to improve the effectiveness
- · Ensure to convey required project data and information to project teams.
- · Evaluate and analyze with team risks and issues
- · Gather actual data, update project schedule and develop a reliable schedule forecast with support from the project team.
- · Ability to track, drive and project manage various network expansion activities in the data networks.
- · Manage the deliverables on IDN design and implementation projects.
- · Support due to Incident and Problem Management process.
Key Requirements and Competencies:
- · Fluent in English (level B2/C1) – everyday communication both verbal and written;
- · Knowledge of business processes (e.g. ITIL, Project Management, etc.)
- · At least 5 years of experience in the design and implementation of IP Data Networks.
- · Technical knowledge with focus on contemporary technologies (e.g. MPLS, TCP/IP, IPSec, BGP, QoS, IP Telephony, Multicast, etc.).
- · Flexible work-attitude.
- · Professional level of personal and business communication at levels ranging from operational engineering to customer technical contacts.
- · Ability to cooperate with large group of different teams inside of company and especially support project-related issues.
- · Interesting job that offers and very stable and career growth environment
- · Working as a part of an international team
- · Cisco certifications and further professional development
- · 5 weeks of vacation per year
- · Flexible working hours
- · Pension plan
- · Meal tickets
+420 725 597 101