|Branch:||IT Consultations, analyses, IT System and HW administration, IT Development, Production and development, IT Consultations, IT System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development,|
|Region:||South Moravian Region, Czech republic,|
As a JS Developer, you will work on creating beautiful, well-performing TV apps for international clients. You will become part of a team of experienced developers and designers, who create and deploy TV apps and games for every screen, from set-top boxes, SmartTVs and media players to game consoles, tablets and mobile phones.
- Learning new technologies and skills in the quickly evolving world of TV
- Researching new, emerging technologies in the TV market to keep us on the cutting edge
- Developing state-of-the-art coding solutions for TV’s, set-top boxes, gaming consoles, and any other TV-connected devices
- Assisting in the development of various projects and products in our portfolio, as a member of a team with other developers and designers
Good understanding of Vanilla or React framework
- HTML and CSS
- MacBook Pro 15´´
- Home Office, €1500 education budget/year, ENG courses within the working hours
- fresh fruit, free drinks (including beer); contribution 2000 CZK / pers. for team buildings; cafeteria plus system
- holiday allowance (1/2 the monthly wage); annual bonuses, a referral bonus system
- business trips to Amsterdam; events like wine tasting, horror movie evenings, football/darts during the working day, Christmas – punch cooking.
Opportunity to work with technologies:
- for Smart TV platforms (streaming video, video on demand and DRM)
- React Native
Our state-of-the-art TV apps give our clients competitive advantages that enable new revenue streams by establishing interactive and personalized relationships with TV content consumers across all relevant TV platforms.
Our mission is to simplify, unify and magnify the video experience across all TV platforms on any device and convert that into valuable, individual consumer engagements.
We create and deploy TV apps for every screen, from set-top boxes, Smart TVs and media players to game consoles, tablets and mobile phones. We offer standard and on-demand TV applications, and we support the deployment of TV apps. We do this by licensing our production framework and by giving access to our TV laboratory, QA processes and knowledge databases.
The innovative media technology team consists of almost 70 professionals, with offices in Amsterdam, Brno, Madrid, Buenos Aires, and Los Angeles.