Lead Business Analyst for New Project!
|Branch:||IT Consultations, analyses, IT Consultations,|
We offer to participate in a new project which main purpose is to migrate company’s internal application into cloud. The main tasks are to prepare and review business requirements, functional design and processes; act as a lead business analyst regarding tasks implementations, people management is covered by use of Agile methodologies.
This nice opportunity is open at insurance/financial services company with a rich history and strong presence in European countries. The point and essence of the company is to help people secure their financial future. Stabilize their lives and bring at least some security to them. With care, openness and responsibility in the heart, the company approaches not only their clients but also their employees.
- Determine system objectives by gathering and consolidating business requirements from Users and Product owner.
- Decompose both functional and non-functional requirements
- Prepare Process, Use Cases and Entity models
- Prepare User Interface wire model
- Define detailed business rules
- Participate on preparation of System, User and Compliance documentation
- Report to both Users and Product Owner
- Previous experience on business risk / finance side
- Strong skills in formulation/consolidation of business requirements
- UML modeling (BPMN is a plus)
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architect
- Advantages: Cloud application design or Azure; knowledge of insurance reporting
- Self-motivated and committed, well organized, diligent, highly result oriented
- Willing to learn new things
- Stable background of the company with long traditions
- Strongly support of personal and career growth
- Friendly and professional working environment
- Use of the advanced technologies
- Modern office in Prague 5 with good transport connection
- 25 days of vacation
- 3 sick days
- Meal vouchers in the amount of 115 CZK (55% is contributed by the company)
- Contribution to life insurance
- Contribution to pension insurance (3% from gross salary)
- Multisport card (just at 200 CZK/month)
- 3.000 CZK for public transport ticket after 1 year of work
- Annual bonus 15%
+420 702 085 425