Tier 2 Network Specialist
|Branch:||IT System and HW administration, IT System and HW administration, Customer service,|
|Region:||South Moravian Region,|
Our client (Cisco Gold Partner) providing global network implementation and support solutions to world-class organizations is looking for Network Support Engineer to work variable shift patterns within Global Network Operations Facility in Brno, Czech Republic.
This role is tier 2 network support for client’s major telecommunications customer.
- Engineer determines the issue, actions by engaging relevant party, keeps client updated till solution is provided.
- Directs customer and account team interface providing day to day network support.
- Builds up knowledge on Cisco switches, has an access to EMEA & US devices.
- Learns company’s procedures and their global customers.
- Assists users to identify and solve complex connection/communication problems.
- Handles global clients of various technical expertise.
- Fully Cisco CCNA qualified or relevant experience in Cisco routing/ switching (min 1 year)
- English in both verbal as well as written form (B2 as a minimum)
- Flexibility to work in shifts depending on business requirements
- Must be able to communicate effectively with the team, corporate customers of different technical expertise and all levels of management
- Problem resolution will require knowledge of the back-up methods such as ISDN, iBGP, HSRP, VRRP), troubleshooting, routing protocols such as OSPF, BGP and EIGRP
- Basic knowledge of Windows, Unix, ticketing systems such as Remedy
- Must be EU passport holder, willing to relocate, culturally sensitive, appreciate cultural differences.
- Opportunity to work for stable international company
- Technical development related to the role
- Good quality work-life balance with plenty of cultural and active opportunities
- Vibrant international team
- 1 extra week of holiday (5 weeks in total)
- Meal vouchers
- Private medical care with English speaking personnel
- Special discounts for gyms, opticians