*** QA Engineer – excellent projects&U.S start-up ***
|Branch:||IT Consultations, analyses, IT System and HW administration, IT Development, IT Consultations, IT System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development,|
The company that delivers unified threat protection against cyber-attacks for global enterprises is looking for a real professional having a passion for the Cybersecurity field or interested to get into this exciting IT mission. Would you like to be in the office or working from home? Important is your comfort…We appear as a start-up, with a small, but very specialized team! 🙂
We would like to welcome both juniors and seniors specialist. Cyber Security background is an advantage, but not necessarily required.
What is it about?
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the creation, implementation and execution of manual and automated tests. A successful QA Engineer will be required to work closely with software engineers in an Agile Scrum development environment embedded in the Scrum process as a team member, developing acceptance test cases and tests.
- 2-3+ years of industry experience in System Software QA engineering
- Experience developing software test code from scratch
- Solid understanding of QA tools and automated testing environments (Selenium, Jenkins, scripting environments, etc.)
- Written and verbal communication and presentation skills – English
- Understanding web technologies (AngularJS, JQuery, HTML5, CSS, or any similar technologies)
- EUROPEAN UNION / EFTA CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
- Flexible working hours&HomeOffice
- Height adjustable worktables
- The international and small team with excellent Cyberprojects
- Monday morning breakfast buffet
- Providing training&courses abroad
- Very attractive salary + bonuses
- Yearly Prague Metro Pass
- team building events (eg skiing trips)…