Big Data Engineer
|Branch:||IT Consultations, analyses, IT System and HW administration, IT Development, Production and development, IT Consultations, IT System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development,|
Our client is well known innovative IT Center in Prague that provides for their branches all over the world SW Development and IT services including design and support. Now they are looking for fresh blood in their team.
The company will ensure for you amazing working atmosphere in one of the most beautiful office in Prague, multiple benefits, increase your professional growth in IT innovation market and many others …
If you ready to become a part of the international creative team this offer is for you!
We are looking for a skilled Infrastructure Architect who will be responsible for working across all infrastructure foundations (server, storage, network, data, and applications) to comprehend and recommend improvements to existing implementations. The focus on results will set the direction for all our current and future project and processes.
- Development of Hadoop architecture
- Application design on Apache Hadoop
- Analyze business and technical requirements
- Selecting and integrating big data applications and frameworks required to provide requested capabilities
- Implementing ETL process, ETL development
- Streaming data processing
- Administration of Apache Hadoop cluster with all included services
- Monitoring performance and propose any necessary infrastructure changes
- Plan, execute and support implementations
- Participating in project documentation
- English at least on the communication level
- year experience in the area of Big Data or Business Intelligence
- Knowledge of Hadoop ecosystem
- Data and process modeling
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases such as HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB
- Good knowledge of Big Data querying tools, such as Hive and Impala
- Knowledge of various ETL techniques and frameworks, such as Flume
- Experience with various messaging systems, such as Kafka
- Team player
- Experience in finance or banking sector
- Experience in Java or Scala programming
- Unix shell scripting
- Knowledge of data quality and security principles in the Big Data ecosystem
• Motivating yearly bonuses.
• An extra week of holidays.
• 2 sick days/year.
• Flexible working hours.
• Notebook, Cell phone.
• Free tea. Subsidized coffee.
• Meal allowances, Relax room & Activity room, Referral Program Bonuses, Unforgettable corporate and team events.
• And of course, you will be part of an IT professional team with access to new technologies, in a place where you can cultivate your expertise and use your knowledge to the full extent.
• Possible internal growth.
• Technical training and certificates.
• Loyalty bonus, Allowance to a pension scheme.
• Potential business trips to exotic destinations (as China, Russia, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, India, …).