C# Developer for the Strongest IT Hub in Prague
|Branch:||IT Development, Economics, finance and accounting, IS/IT: Application and system development,|
We are looking for Senior SW Developer who will join our team developing system with primary purpose to make calculation of the market risk exposure of financial derivative trades spanning across various asset classes including Foreign Exchange, Rates, Credit, Securitized Products and more. This system distributes calculations to thousands of CPU as well as GPU computing engines. The main responsibility of the new team member is to help to deliver new features, to improve the core of the engine to cope with ever bigger volume of trades and calculations and to make other fundamental changes driven by the business needs. Almost every task you will work on will pose a new challenge and require some investigation to come up with the right solution.
- Contribute to development of the strategic market risk engine
- Work on various projects varying between critical technical deliveries, regulatory projects and platform enhancements driven by the business needs
- Work on all stages of the development lifecycle (analysis, design, implementation, unit and integration testing)
- Analyze new requirements to find the most appropriate technical solution with high attention to simplicity, performance, fault-tolerance and supportability
- Work closely with the product owners and various IT teams to clarify the requirements and to agree/coordinate cross-application changes
- Strong knowledge of C# and .NET framework (or C++ or Java)
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Working knowledge of source control, unit and integration testing, continuous integration
- Good knowledge of SW development best practices, design patterns, dependency injection, etc.
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Experience mentoring and/or leading more junior developers
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Previous experience in FinTech
You will be working in the elite club of the strongest developers in the place which cares about you and your passion. You will find here lots of opportunities for growth, rotation and mobility. Wide range of benefits, trainings and informal activities together with TOP salary and relocation package for EU candidates is provided. Apply for this position now and get the chance to progress and take your career to the next level.
+420 702 085 425