Linux/MW DevOps Specialist
|Branch:||IT Consultations, analyses, IT System and HW administration, IT Development, Production and development, IT Consultations, IT System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development,|
|Region:||South Moravian Region, Czech republic,|
We are looking for a new member for the infrastructure/Linux/DB/middleware/automation team with the experience with Linux and MW areas, as the number of tasks we are dealing with is getting bigger and bigger.
Become part of the team of 12 guys, who are taking care of Home Credit not only in the US but also in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- take care of the production, test and development environment
- build, configure and maintain both physical and virtual servers, as well as MW (middleware) components + environment
- making things easier with automation
- be ok with occasional on-call duties
The scope of the work is quite large, the team can be divided into two main sections: integration/deployment and infra/Linux/DB/middleware/automation. The whole team is also split between Prague and Brno so if you want to move from one city to another, no problem!
- experience with Linux (either RHEL, Oracle Linux or CentOS)
- middleware experience (application servers – ideally Weblogic, Apache, OSB or similar)
- Playrooms with table football, play station, etc. coffee corners, standing desks, unforgettable team buildings, and employee events
- Potential business trips to exotic destinations (as China, Russia, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, India, …).
- Yearly bonuses, loyalty bonuses, allowance to pension scheme
- 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days
- Technical training and certificates, possible internal growth
- Home office, flexible working hours
- Employee Group discounts
You can further develop your expertise in:
- HP-UX, SAN, LAN
- automation in UNIX area (Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins)
- virtualization (vCenter), NFS, HW, and replication technologies
• EmbedIt provides IT services (design + support) to Home Credit Group and Air Bank
• 45 mil. customers (mainly Russia and China), 20 data centers, 200 mil. transactions per day
• open-space, informal dress code
• Brno tech center – development of new applications and technologies, flexible processes
• a Czech company (800 workers), started in 1997, currently in 11 countries