|Obor:||IT správa, IT správa,|
Work where your ideas are brought to life. Make an impact.
As Network Engineer you will be responsible for configuring, managing and troubleshooting network equipment, developing root cause analysis, configuration changes or even advising and consulting with management / customer. You will be also responsible for the network expertise during the implementation of new solutions or extensions of existing ones and participating or leading network transformation and transitions.
Required Skills and Experience
– Proven knowledge, experience in trouble-shooting, switching, routing
– At least 2 years of working experience in Network services
– Interest in technical career path
– Good written and verbal English communication skills
What is good to have
– CCNA/CCNP or equivalent, JNCP, other vendor certifications / Tool certification would be added advantage
– Working knowledge of ITIL – Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management.
– Experience with Cisco and Checkpoint devices
– Experience of Network security, WAN, WI-FI, etc.
What you can expect
Broad education and development opportunities which include training and/or professional certifications
Additional 5 days paid time off
Transparent career path and potential for growth within a leading IT company
Various benefits/discounts/offerings for sports, massages, financial services and others
Balance your work with your life and enjoy flexible working